Fuel Cells & Electrolysers
Since more than 15 years Gaskatel is developing and
testing alkaline fuel cells, which are based on available and
unexpensive materials - carbon and nickel - and working
nevertheless with high efficiency. They compensate common downsides of
fuel cells to processes that use fossile energy.
Advantages of EloFlux-fuel cells are:
- downspure in epoxy results in a system without leakage
- No exhaust
- No noise
- Suitable for air or oxygen
- No oxyhydrogen explosion inside of the fuel cell
- Improved performance by electrolyte flow
- Geringes Gewicht im Vergleich zu Lithiumionenbatterien
The EloFlux cells are also applicable as electrolysers for the production of hydrogen and oxygen.